Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> I was actually wondering if we would always need one call every week.

Hi Flo, Charles - while I agree that a call every week may not be
necessary, I guess Florian's point was that *a single* date may well
not accomodate a set of people *constantly*. I thought the idea was
to have different sets of people to be slightly inconvenienced/not
able to attend alternatingly.

With that, I think both points are orthogonal. Yes, let's have less
frequent calls (maybe starting after the foundation is established),
and let's have *two* dates for the calls (unless the folks not able
to make Wednesday evenings can re-consider).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten