Hi,

if I counted correct, all BoD members have voted +1, which means we have reached consensus and thus have a new MC soon.

If I'm right, the new MC then would be:

Members: (5)
        Andre Schnabel
        Fridrich Strba
        Norbert Thiebaud
        Simon Phipps
        Sophie Gautier
Deputies: (2)
        Cor Nouws
        Drew Jensen

All BoD members and deputies (and of course everyone else who wants), please count [1] as well and let us know if there are any mistakes. in parallel I propose Thorsten, who was put in charge of the election (even if it was no real election now), to count himself, then to ask every candidate to accept their new role, and then he can officially announce our new MC over the weekend.

As soon as the announcement is out, I will give everyone access from infrastructure-wise.

Florian

[1] Voting thread at http://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg01902.html

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation