Hi Volker,

also sorry from my side and thanks for your offer to help. Indeed, it was my
mistake to wrongly calculate the number of open slots. Since we specifically
did not want elections now, but rather in the summer, I really do appreciate
your offer to step back from your application.

Thank you very much, and I really hope you stand again for the next elections.
Florian

*** This message has been sent from my tablet. Please excuse the possible
briefness.