Hi Jean,

Jean Weber wrote on 2012-06-16 03:49:
I want to produce some t-shirts with the LibreOffice logo (and the TDF
subline) for me to wear at the conferences I'm attending in the US in
July and August as a representative of TDF. May I have permission to
do this?

since your trip has been officially approved by the board, and you are representing TDF, I see no issues with using the official logo, as long as you don't sell the shirts. :)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108