You cannot be paid for BoD duties, but you can be paid for other duties, if the
organization can hire someone.

We need someone for almost full time infrastructure administration, which is
not a BoD duty.

This has been thoroughly checked by lawyers, and is compliant with German laws.

Most free software foundation have a paid professional to handle duties such as
infrastructure and administration, and we have now reached the stage where we
need this kind of support.

Best, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli