Hi K-J & Simon,

On 01/02/17 14:38, Simon Phipps wrote:
>     We should also include João's reactions in this discussion.
>     There should be a real stop to defame a member or anybody else in
>     our community.

        Indeed - it is good timing =)

>     Maybe if we can't get a code of conduct we should have a plan of
>     reacting/blocking.

        I suspect we will get a CoC - but probably not in the next minutes or
days; these things take time.

> The Code should indicate that a Trustee can forfeit membership
> for a serious breach.

        Interestingly, he was not a member anymore, and had been trying to
remove himself from that mailing list for quite some time - it appears.
So - in this (rather unusual) case, I suspect encouraging quicker
curation of the mailing list would have avoided this problem.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@collabora.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot