Many people from the hispanic Community is in favor of Community tag, myself included. This term identifies pretty well a group of people who are passionate, in this case about a free and open tool.

However, the adoption of such an appellation must be communicated in an appropriate manner and with sufficient notice so that everyone is prepared.

Having said that, I agree with Florian's statement about postponing the tag implementation until the next major version. With the definition of a timetable with the key dates involved and an strong communication strategy.