Hi, I'm Roman Kuznetsov aka Kompilainenn. I'm a TDF member for about 3 years. I
would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more
with people who want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC
I would like to help people to become a part of our community. I could help
them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, some Marketing stuff. And
of course I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become
TDF members. But I will evaluate their personal qualities and contribution to
the project before suggest.

Best Regards, Roman Kuznetsov