Hi, people. Franklin asked me write my self-nomination letter in more formal
format, so I’m doing it:

I’m a candidate in the next elections to the Membership Committee.

Who I’m:
I’m Roman Kuznetsov from Lipetsk, Russia. I’m the TDF member last three (or
more?) years. I did some QA work, translating, documentation writing, user
support, etc. for our project.

Why I’m a candidate to the MC:
I would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more
with people who want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC
I would like to help people to become a part of our community. I could help
them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, some Marketing stuff. And
of course I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become
TDF members.

--#--

Full name: Roman Kuznetsov
Email address:  79045_79...@mail.ru
Affiliation: Independent

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.

My 75 words official candidacy statement:
I would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more
with people who want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC
I would like to help people to become a part of our community. I could help
them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, etc. I will find new
members for TDF among them and suggest them become TDF members. But I will
evaluate their personal qualities and contribution to the project before
suggest.

Best Regards, Roman Kuznetsov