Hi Andreas,

On 07/01/2022 20:28, Andreas Mantke wrote:
I'd recommend to read through paragraph 2 of the statutes. The goals of
TDF are written down there.

I'd recommend all members of the board to follow this goals very closely
and take care of TDF's assets and pay attention that they are not
diluted or (partially) damaged.
I'm sure all members of the board know quite well the articles of TDF's statutes.

The issue I see is that, in absence of expressed clear preferences from the board of trustees, some members of the board may apply their own interpretation of some selected articles.

It would be very helpful, and I would be very grateful, if apart from reminding us or Article 2 (maybe we could also add 8.4 and the new CoI Policy) you could also help the board of directors taking decisions by telling us what your preferences are.

In this specific matter what would you prefer that TDF does for your community?

- Would you like to have LOOL's repository to be re-opened so that you and others can contribute to it?
- Would you like to forget about it and focus more on other areas?
- Other choices?

I, as member of this community and member of the board, have already expressed my opinion but when it comes to voting I will (from the 18/02/2020) represent only 1 vote.

It's up to you and the rest of the community to send a clear message so that the members of the board will listen and vote for a proposal that matters to all of you.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors