Hi Stephan,

Stephan Ficht píše v Čt 10. 02. 2022 v 14:28 +0100:

> Yeah, on the one hand it's satisfaction, and from my POV dealing
> with
> donors nearly every day, on the other hand, and in many cases, it's
> even
> an incentive, a support, and an expectation to improve what the wide
> community will provide and share in the future.

Thank you very much for that!

Comes to my mind - as you deal with the donors daily, and particularly
ask them why do they want to stop their recurring donations (in case
they do), I wonder if there is an aggregated data available somewhere?

Also, in case it is a concrete problem that stops them donating any
longer, please do you have an opportunity to file bugzilla tickets for
such cases?

All the best,
Kendy