El 10/2/22 a las 15:08, Michael Meeks escribió:
Hi Daniel,

On 10/02/2022 14:53, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
El 10/2/22 a las 08:30, Stephan Ficht escribió:
So, everyone and everything being an important piece in the mosaic for the big picture for a FLOSS office suite, called LibreOffice.

Crystal clear, for some of us at least

This reminds me of a comment by MMeeks where he made reference to the fact that those who do not code have no say. Which is a total absurdity.

    That has slipped my memory.

    Perhaps you could share a reference to this comment and its context to substantiate your summary.

    And it's rather unfair asking you this - when I get a blizzard of this sort of misrepresentation left & right from others, but I have come to expect better of you Daniel =)

Me too, no doubt about it.-