Hi Kendy,

that's an interesting turn.

I guess you could have helped out Michael Meeks 3 months ago as it seemed to be such a big issue for him, I mean he's your boss so it would be natural for any employee to help out if he can't find a way to do it.

It is also interesting to see that you haven't contributed for 3 months and suddenly Michael Meeks' proposal provided you with inspiration and an urge to act.

Could you please at least rename the file so that people don't get confused?

Ciao

Paolo