Hi Laszlo, all,

Am 24.06.22 um 20:57 schrieb laszlo.nem...@documentfoundation.org:
> (...)

> Forking is possible for everyone, but only with renaming. So it was
> very unfair to write about that renaming is some evil thing, while
> that was likely a mandatory trade mark issue for Collabora
> Productivity, too.

if you look at the LibreOffice source code you'll find out that there is
no renaming of e.g. the start scripts of LibreOffice and its modules.
Like in the times of OOo you could run the program with 'soffice',
'swriter' etc.

Also as far as I know no former modules / directories got new naming
after the born of LibreOffice. Thus it is not common in OSS development
to rename source code files or directories after a fork.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate