We provide a free version to all users on our website, which can be installed with a negligible effort on Windows (to disable the block) and macOS (to allow software from third parties), so the version available from app stores should have a cost (not only to cover the additional effort and expenses, but also to educate users to make the small effort requested to install the free version, which is often THE excuse for not switching to free software).