On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 8:53 AM Paolo Vecchi <
paolo.vec...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> I just wanted to ask the community how they think LibreOffice should be
> published in the various app stores.
>
> Should it be:
>
> a. available at a cost
> b. free
> c. both

paint.net does this: the version available at their website is gratis, but
it has a fee on the Microsoft Store. I would be fine with this approach for
LibreOffice. My only concern is that we could mislead some users into
thinking that, given they have paid for a product, we are a commercial
entity that provides them with tiered support. We need to make that very
clear in the app’s listing on the Store.

Adolfo