Dear board, all,

Caolán McNamara wrote:
> We hereby call for the following VOTE, which will start Friday,

Given the current, substantially different situation the board finds
itself in, I would much prefer to shelve this vote for the moment.

Depending on availability, I suggest the board comes together for an
extraordinary private call during the usual slot 1600 UTC / 1800
Berlin time, the coming Monday, August 1st, to discuss the matter.

We need to, in any case, then elect a new deputy chairperson.

(I'm personally offline until Sunday, starting in about one hour)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten