Hi Thorsten and all,

On 14/09/2022 23:56, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi Andreas, all,

for the moment, this is a members-only discussion.

The result of the vote is public and AFAIK there have been no requests to limit the discussion to members only.

If I'm not mistaken there is a specific list for members where I noticed that a reply to Andreas has been posted but as Andreas is not a member he cannot interact with it.

Andreas' email is polite and is just stating verifiable facts in reply to a legitimate conversation started by a member of our team, it seems odd to see that you apply a discrimination never seen before.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten
Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors