Hi Jan,

On 15/09/2022 11:41, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v Čt 15. 09. 2022 v 11:27 +0200:

Andreas' email is polite
I am sorry, but "It shows that there is no will of cooperation from
five members of the board." does not sound polite to me.

That comment might seems to be pushing a bit the boundaries of politeness but it's probably reflecting the impression that the inaction by some members of the board sends out to the public.

I have a lot of will to cooperate with everyone, including people I
don't agree with, so a statement like this is very offensive to me.

I'm sure you would be due an apology if you wrote that you would have participated but urgent matters didn't allow you to vote for 3 days and what Andreas said hurt your feelings but have any of the directors not participating to the vote evaluated if they were going to hurt the feelings of those that proposed the vote?

The vote has been discussed internally, before re-running it due to Caolan's departure from the board, good reasons to perform this change have been documented and "the conditions that brought to it are persisting".

So of course what happened hurts the feelings of the 2 directors, doing a lot of hard work in the legal group, to see that other directors did not comment, explicitly abstained or even voted against it maybe providing legitimate reasons for doing so.

All the best,
Kendy

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors