Hi all,

Am 18.11.22 um 11:30 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
(...)

(I won't comment much on the perceived attempt of delaying this
proposal further as my comments on a similar thread led to my
"conviction" for a CoC offence by the board. As I complained about the
fact that the case has been handled by someone that didn't demonstrate
much objectivity and impartiality in my regards, the board decided to
spend time and money to find an external "communication expert" to
deal with the case. Apparently I'll be actively censored if I discuss
the case further, internally or externally, so I'm not sure if I can
comment more about it. For those that forgot, this was the public
accusation:

I read about the decision to create a new CoC committee from community
members
(https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg01000.html).
And the board really decided instead of involving this own CoC committee
to throw a lot of _donation_ money on contracting an external
'communication expert' (they are regularly very expensive)?

I'm curious about a detailed explanation from the board, why the own TDF
CoC committee is incompetent for the handling of the situation.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate