Hi Thorsten, hi all,

Am 27.11.22 um 13:00 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Hi Stephan, all,

Stephan Ficht wrote:
(...)
Furthermore, I think that a good relationship with everyone is
valuable and helpful for all parts of the community and for the
common projects.

I fully support that notion. That indeed though includes all parts
of our community, several of them are on record of being rather very
unhappy with the proposal in its current state.

it looks as if there are no members from the community which are able to
support your above statement in public or at least on a members list.
Because there had been invested a lot of resources from the board, the
community etc. it would be respectful, if they show there issues with
the proposal themselves. I'm not prepared for such arcane statements
'several of them'. It's important that everyone speaks for
herself/himself in public. If she/he is not able / willing to do this,
the concern is not important enough to be considered.

I'm curious to read own statements from the 'several of the community' here.

And I'd like to hear what TDF's team think.

Don't be shy and show up yet.

Regards,
Andreas

--