On 09/27/2013 06:05 PM, Ryan Harper wrote:
* Ryan Harper <ry...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> [2013-09-20 08:30]:
* Chris Wright <chr...@redhat.com> [2013-09-19 23:26]:
* Ryan Harper (ry...@us.ibm.com) wrote:
* a...@linux.vnet.ibm.com <a...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> [2013-09-10 10:28]:
It has been some time since we last discussed incubating Kimchi into
oVirt so I'd like to rekindle the discussion.  It seems like there has
been general agreement that the two projects are complimentary.  What
are the next steps?  Does the board require more information to make a
decision?  Is there any work that needs to be done before the board can
vote?

In the past, we've held discussion open for a few weeks, and then we
have a VOTE thread.  I think we've had enough time for review of
comments for inclusion.

I'd like to call for a VOTE thread for inclusion of Kimchi in oVirt.

I wasn't clear if you were planning to spawn a VOTE thread...given
others voted here...

Indeed, sorry about that; but this thread is as good as another.

+1

After two weeks time for voting, the final tally is:

Board Votes: 5 For, 0 Against, 7 Abstain.

ok, so moving on to practical matters - name for repo? kimchi? ovirt-kimchi, etc.?