David,

Again I suggest showing "Running immediately" in the UI status texts. Right
now, there is nothing in the UI to relay that status, and I can't even find the
debug flags to find the status. :(

In my opinion, you took away something that was quite useful to users like me.
I realize that only advanced users should care, and I realize that the original
"high priority" message was confusing. But, especially when troubleshooting,
some of us kind of need easy-to-access text to explain the situation.

Would you consider having the text say "Running immediately" for tasks that are
prioritized to run immediately due to deadline?

Thanks,
Jacob