You can still easily get into deadline trouble with either large queues, or
multiple projects and an occasional tight deadline.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Elliott [elliott...@comcast.net]
To: 'Jacob Klein' [jacob_w_kl...@msn.com]; 'Richard Haselgrove'
[r.haselgr...@btopenworld.com]; McLeod, John [john.mcl...@sap.com];
boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu [boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu]
Subject: RE: [boinc_dev] High priority status message removed.

On my computer, which is allocated about 300 AP WUs at a time, in late
September Boinc was running AP WUs due in late October.  Then when October
1 came it seemingly panicked and stopped doing anything but processing AP WUs
due October 17.  That behavior was useful when we could download thousands
of WUs, but I think it should be questioned now.

Charles Elliott