Did you restart the server processes just to make sure? The scheduler
should use the new plan_class.xml config instantly and not send you any
work. This seems to be a separate problem.

So in theory the server shouldn't send you any task but it is. And the
vboxwrapper should recognize the error code but it isn't. Very strange.

Next thing to check would be the scheduler_request and reply from the
client and the scheduler log on the server the interesting part there is
the cpu capabilities. This is where the BIOS setting is reported. There
should be no vmx or svm capability reported by your computer (as you
have HW accell turned off).

Regards
Christian