Hello Oliver,

I'll try to look deeper to the Typescript. I like the way Microsoft do
their vscode and I believe we can do something similar. As soon as it will
run on Chrome engine only we need no compatibility with other browsers.
The most I like in vscode is it's flexibility, powerful UI and
cross-platform design.
I'll try to play with this, at least make the communication between client
and  new Manager. If I will have success then we can proceed with
specification to make new Manager application. Of course, if other guys
will decide that this way is nice for BOINC development.

Thanks

Best regards,
Vitalii

Sent via Android