Thank you very much for the fast and so complete answer. I really
appreciate it.

I changed the code.skin to Windows-1251 and the site went OK, but...
every new page is coded utf-8, so there is an inevitable conflict
between the new pages and the old ones. It seems I should re-copy/
paste all the old pages so as to change them to utf-8, or to convert
them in some other way.

On Oct 25, 4:27 pm, "alinome.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So I think you should make sure that the text you 'put' into your page
> > is correctly encoded in utf-8 at first.
>
> Right. It depends on the OS config and the editors used. The
> alternative solution is to change the charset information to
> Windows-1251.
>
> Regards,
> Marcos
>
> --http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to