> I changed the code.skin to Windows-1251 and the site went OK, but...
> every new page is coded utf-8, so there is an inevitable conflict
> between the new pages and the old ones. It seems I should re-copy/
> paste all the old pages so as to change them to utf-8, or to convert
> them in some other way.

For such task under Windows I recommend you the UniRed editor:

http://www.esperanto.mv.ru/UniRed/RUS/index.html

It was written by a Russian programmer, and Esperanto speaker (like me
--that's why I found the program the first time). It has many powerful
features and makes it easy to edit texts in different charsets and
encodings. I used it years ago.

Cheers,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to