I improved my solution to link a CSS page:

1) A fake page data field is used to put the */ markup at the end of
the file.
2) A new backpath function works both online and offline, with or
withour clear URLs.

http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.solutions.css.linked

By the way, are page data fields stored in any particular order? I saw
it's not alphabetical. This has to do with the trick I used in point 1
above. If the order were alphabetical, I would have used the name
"zzzfake" or alike, but finally I created the data with a text editor
to make sure it's at the end of the file.

Cheers,

Marcos

--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to