That's where I got the instructions. Google's support team said that since
the page was being generated dynamically, I needed to include the script
rather than simply pasting the code in the page - I responded that I had
done exactly that and they suggested I contact their professional services
department.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 9:50 PM, The Editor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> There's a lengthy plugin description of Google Analytics on the
> BoltWire site, posted by another user. You might want to look at it.
>
> http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.solutions.google-analytics
>
> I've never done much with Google Analytics.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
>
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 9:39 PM, kc5ifk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I've created the page p=code.embed.analytics and pasted the script
> > provided by Google. In p=bottom I added <embed analytics>
> >
> > The script shows up in the page source when I load a page. Analytics
> > says "Tracking Installed" but never gathers any data. Any idea what's
> > wrong?
> > >
> >
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to