Hmm. It had been a couple of weeks, but I re-created the page with the
analytics script, re-created the analytics account, and it suddenly started
working. Never mind.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 3:47 AM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>
> > The script shows up in the page source when I load a page. Analytics
> > says "Tracking Installed" but never gathers any data. Any idea what's
> > wrong?
>
> I use Google Analytics with BoltWire and with other systems without
> problem. How long the script has been installed? Maybe it's only a
> matter of time till the data is gathered and proccessed the first
> time.
>
> Cheers,
> Marcos
>
> --
> http://alinome.net
>  >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to