> You have a couple options. One is to put a header/footer file in the
> site.inc group that simply says
>
> [if ! admin][(forward main.error)][if]
Simple, good. I did it, I created a zone.myskin.site.inc.header with
this content:
[if !member][(forward {site.config::defaultPage})][else][(include
zone.myskin.header)][if]
But the forward is always executed. I tried with different
conditionals (admin, member, login); with and without the [else] part;
including the standard header like in the example above or copying it
after the [if]... I tried also the opposite conditional: if member,
include; otherwise forward. No difference: When guests visit the page,
they are redirected to the default page as expected... but admin users
too. I don't understand. It seems [(forward)] is the only thing
processed in the page. Any clue what is wrong?
Cheers,
Marcos
--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---