I just released an initial version of 3.00 and upgraded all the
plugins I have written (I think).  This release has no real changes,
new features, or bug fixes, just a couple under the hood kind of
things. Flipped the switch so to speak. So if you are on 2.72, this
upgrade should be relatively painless.  Please give it a test and let
me know if you spot any problems.

Two caveats to the above, however:

First, make sure you download fresh copies of any plugins you are
using (just the php files). They will need to be updated to work with
3.xx. If you have one doesn't work, please let me know, and I'll try
to fix it.

Second, if you have any custom php you will want to make the following
changes to your code. Use a search and replace to help find these (I'm
happy to help if you get stuck):

Change BOLTtemplatemarkup to BOLTdomarkup, same parameters
Change BOLTgetTextVar($var, $default, $page, $pattern, $auth) to
BOLTinfoVar($page, $var, $default, $auth, $pattern);
Change $args[''][0] to $args[1], $args[''][1] to $args[2], etc.

I'm putting a semi-hard freeze on new features, for at least a couple
weeks. Maybe a month. After that, our feature set will go into pretty
much a permanent freeze. 3.xx will be done. Should we decide at some
point to draw up plans for a 4.0 version, I'd still like to keep a
stable 3.xx available and work towards a 4.xx in an alternate beta
version. I have no plans at all, however for 4.xx. Just want to
emphasize, what we have now (plus a little polishing) is pretty likely
to be around for a long time without change.

We did it...

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to