Hi Dan,

I've followed your suggestions above, but no luck.  I just receive a notice
from view action saying:
"Access Blocked

This page is not available or you may not have permission to perform a
requested action on this page."

The issue is unlikely to be with the entry in site.auth.invite because when
I copy the line from this file into site.auth.view it works as expected.

It looks like it is not accessing the entry in site.auth.invite.

Initially I thought it may be because I have my site.auth files in a sub
folder, but all other site.auth pages work and there is no success even
when I move it to the pages folder.