> Why it is a bad idea to include them in release notes? Even you don't want
> to include those tickets, you could mark the ticket as specific category
> (e.g. documentation). Then it is easy to fill out those tickets you don't
> want to include in the release notes?
Because then the release notes and svn get out of sync, and it becomes
hard to tell if what we say is in a release actually is in a release.

I've created a jira, but I'm not going to put a fix version on it.

> why not use review board? we already have pretty standard tools for
> reviewing.
I've put a review on reviewboard. I had stopped using it ages ago
because it was as slow as hell. It seems ok now though.

-Ivan