At 01:02 PM 1/28/2003, Rozental, Gennadiy wrote:

>> January 31 - Finish commits of major new components.
>Could be shift this date for 2 days, So we coould use an extra weekend?

Yes, if you need it. Will anything you commit break compatibility with existing code?

The point of "Finish commits of major new components" is that we have some time to test major changes or new libraries before the actual branch for release.

The most important major component I'm aware of is the Spirit Library. Joel and his team are working hard to meet the January 31 target date.

--Beman