At 11:31 AM 1/28/2003, Beman Dawes wrote:

>The tentative release schedule for 1.30.0 looks like:
>
> January 31 - Finish commits of major new components.
> February 14 - Branch for release.
> By end of February - Final release.

This schedule is still looking good.

I'm taking a mini-vacation Thursday through Tuesday (the 11th), so there won't be any Win32 regression tests during that time:-(

One last test tonight is running now, and I'll try to get one off tomorrow morning. It looks like several people have checked in fixes since this morning, and I've fixed a problem with the differential report.

In the meantime, the tests for several other platforms are running nicely.

--Beman