Toon Knapen wrote:

On Saturday 08 February 2003 00:26, Rene Rivera wrote:

If the old run is no longer relevent (as run date October 17 suggests)
who would be responsible for removing it?
I would think the person who ran the test, or Beman, or David, or any admin,
etc.
These are results from compilations by Markus Shoepflin on VisualAge version 5.
For a long time, he has not updated them anymore so let's ask him (he's in CC)
I just did a full regression run with VA5 and I will report my findings tomorrow... On a first glance, there are quite a lot errors. :-(

Markus