I should also mention that I have a patch which solves the problem by replacing the forward declaration of deque with a real include in boost/lambda/detail/operator_return_type_traits.hpp. Really strait-forward. But am interested in the general support of lambda for this compiler, as the problem I had will most likely occur for anyone using the gcc 2.95.2 immediately and I haven't found any other problem after the patch...

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey

aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology
Schloß-Rahe-Straße 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany
fon: +49 (0)241 936737-42, fax: +49 (0)241 936737-99
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], web: http://www.aixigo.de