Martin Wille writes:
> >>I'll run the tests for Linux and upload them as Linux-rc-1.30.0.
> >>They should be available in a few hours.
> > Can you arrange the html so that it shows regressions from the 1.30.0
> > release results?
>
> Hmm, I'd have to find out how I would do that. Is there already
> some support for showing diffs between two versions of the test
> result tables?

For the new regression report format, yes. For instance, here's the
CVS main trunk report against the 1.30.0 tarball -

http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/resources/cvs_main_trunk/developer_summary_page.html

If you are interested in producing these, we will provide you with
the scripts. You'd need an XSLT processor and Python, but beside
that it's as simple as running a Python script after the regression
run.

> If there isn't such a thing I would try to implement something that
> reads two tables and marks the differences. That would take a day
> or two, I guess.

Please, don't! If you have the prerequisits installed, setting up a step
to produce the new-format reports should take about 15 minutes, and they
are way much more informative.

Aleksey