Hi,

There is a problem with variant library simply including boost/variant, for
current anonymous cvs.

Can be demonstrated by compiling a binary tree example from the doc page. Both
gcc 3.2 and 3.2.2 says:

* In file included from boost/boost/variant/variant.hpp:25,
*  from boost/boost/variant.hpp:22,
*  from example.cpp:18:
*  boost/boost/variant/detail/forced_return.hpp:57: default argument specified
in explicit specialization

I think problem is with BOOST_EXPLICIT_TEMPLATE_TYPE(void)
Simply removing that workaround macro from forced_return works for me as a
dirty workaround.

The question is, why BOOST_NO_EXPLICIT_FUNCTION_TEMPLATE_ARGUMENTS on gcc
3.2.x? config/compiler/gcc.hpp comments about some unspecified bug, while
documentation says only about VC6. The same bug in both compilers? Strange.

Diving more in config, little of compiler specific code pollutes
config/suffix.hpp, shouldnt it go to compiler specific config instead?

Petr Kocmid