From: arm.ebbr-discuss-boun...@arm.com <arm.ebbr-discuss-boun...@arm.com> On
Behalf Of Grant Likely
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 12:13 PM
To: boot-architecture@lists.linaro.org; arm.ebbr-discuss
<arm.ebbr-disc...@arm.com>
Subject: [Arm.ebbr-discuss] EBBR v0.6-pre1 Released

I've tagged the prerelease in preparation for a wider v0.6 RFC release next
week. Please review and comment:

https://github.com/glikely/ebbr/releases/tag/v0.6-pre1

(I've linked to the copy on my personal ebbr fork because I'm having trouble
getting Travis-ci to deploy to the official repo. It will take a bit of effort
to work out what is wrong)

g.
medium. Thank you.