Hi Grant

Few comments

1/  1.1 Introduction
>For example, an Arm A-class embedded networking platform
>For example,  an Arm A-class embedded platform

2/ 1.2 Guiding Principals
>EBBR as a specification defines requirements
>EBBR as a specification define requirements

3.1/ 1.3 Scope
Please see, if we can remove reference to SBBR here.
In case, we wish to put this reference then SBBR does not may about hardware
requirement

>with SBBR having stricter requirements on hardware
>with SBSA having stricter requirements on hardware

3.2/ 1.3 Scope
Below may not be a valid example, SBBR recommends to use sperate storage
but does not mandate it. In other discussion Dong Wei said this is left on
implementation
>For example, an embedded system may use a single eMMC storage device
>to hold both firmware and operating system images

4/ 2.4.3 Configuration Tables
>A UEFI system that complies with this specification may provide the additional
>tables via the EFI Configuration
>Table.
Please help with some example tables here.
>As stated above, EBBR systems must not provide both ACPI and Devicetree tables
>at the same time. Systems that
>support both interfaces must provide a configuration mechanism to select
>either ACPI or Devicetree
Could we reword this please,  first we said, either ACPI or devicetree. Later
we are saying selection
to be done.
Also at what time, ACPI or devicetree to be selected build time or runtime

5/  FIRMWARE STORAGE
Please elaborate ESP at first place, this is used instead of doing this later
> of the storage used for OS partitions and the ESP
> of the storage used for OS partitions and the ESP (EFI System Partition)

6/ 4.1 Partitioning of Shared Storage
> Warning:
> A future issue of this specification will remove the MBR
We are putting a requirement on hardware here.
Do we want to update boot ROM to understand GPT in future hardware ?

 7/ 5.2 Required Runtime Services
Please add a note for Update capsule too,
Similar to Get/Set Time, Update capsule can return EFI_UNSUPPORTED

Regards
Udit