On 30/08/2018 15:19, Alexander Graf wrote:
Hi Grant,

I'm off this week so can't join the call. I've asked the FreeBSD guys to
prepare something too, that looks promising.

Nice!

I can also create a simple openSUSe/SLE based demo for at least RPi3, Ultra96
and anything SBBR and SLE supported (like mcbin).

Works for me.

The main question point is whether we want to demo serial or graphical output
and how :).

It would be great to do both. If graphical works, then I'll request some HDMI monitors and keyboards be available.

g.

Alex