On 30/08/2018 15:14, Grant Likely wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to use today's EBBR meeting to discuss the demo for Linaro connect. It would be great if we can have several distro images and show them booting on multiple boards without fuss. Let's coordinate on which boards are feasable candidates to use and which OS images should be used.

Quick note from today's meeting.

We agreed to use a shared Google doc to coordinate the YVR18 demo. Here is that document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M0FB_7UG_QrrFH-1N8TKVkKdQiHJEaYUxkNzWmi5JWY/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to start adding details and rearrange as needed. We'll discuss further next week.

g.

Talk to you at 16:30BST.

Cheers,
g.

---
Every Thursday at 16:30 UTC/BST, 8:30 PST/PDT, 00:30 CST
(following UTC/BST daylight savings time shifts)

Online meeting: https://meet.lync.com/armh/grant.likely/YBY93TIK
Skype Web App: https://meet.lync.com/armh/grant.likely/YBY93TIK?sl=1
Phone +44 2033215213,, 4664465#
Find a local number: