On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 10:24, Palit, Nilanjan wrote:

> (b) nothing to do with Perl - just assess the person's attitude vs. your
> own team's dynamic. To me, this is much more important then the exact
> technical skill.

Also nothing to do with the questions as posted. The answers were wrong,
and I was trying to warn people who might try to use them of that. Can
you imagine the outrage of someone who didn't get a job because they
gave the RIGHT answer to a question?!

That Greg seems to have revised his answers into a personality test does
not change the fact that the original answers are wrong.