  JP> I know trekking out to BC was a major disincentive for me :-P

s/BC/BU/ ??

  JP> What is this groups list/page of which you speak? I've been
  JP> floating around here for the last 8 years and have heard nothing
  JP> of it :-P If trying to publicize I think cross-pollination with
  JP> LUGs or informing student computing groups like SIPB might help.

pay attention! i already posted this url in my first letter in this
thread. :)

http://itinfo.mit.edu/usergroup

  JP> Ahh, apparently here (for the curious) http://web.mit.edu/mugs/
  JP> and Boston.PM is already listed

that is the same page with a different url. the organizer there (ginny
on that page) must have added us today which is great and fast as i only
spoke to her this morning.

ronald still needs to confirm the dates and particularly for august and
no room has been assigned. so that is just preliminary scheduling she
put in from ronald.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com