  CD> On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> i just got info about meeting at mit and it looks like we will be
  >> able to get a room there with no problems.

  CD> Great! Thank you for organizing this.

  CD> So, any idea how soon we could have another meeting?

we are getting registered with them right now. we then have to ask for
possible dates that work with our usual meeting schedule (like 2nd or
3rd tues/wed of the month). and getting a quicker first booking may be
possible as soon as august but i can't say what date. of course it will
have to be after OSCON.

  CD> It's been a while...

yes, which is why i pursued this. i got the lead from the BBLISA leader
and they have been meeting there for a long time as well as other groups
on that list. so this should be a long term solution with good amenities
(modern room, parking, T, food nearby).

more to follow when ronald starts on booking dates. we should be listed
on that groups at mit page very soon as they have all the info but dates
(which will be listed at TBA for now). we should update our site (has it
EVER been updated? :) to link to that groups page since that will have
our future dates and schedule. and a link to a google map for the
building will be nice and i bet mit has such a beast (bill ricker said
something like that).

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com