We had about 10 people at Tuesday's tech meeting at MIT.

Uri started off the meeting by showing off the books he would be giving
away, with the caveat that you had to volunteer to help with the YAPC
planning to get a book.

Then we discussed our plans for YAPC, with the volunteers updating us on
their respective venues.  We also considered a timeline, looked at maps,
and updated the wiki.

Rather than go into detail here, you can follow along on the wiki:

  http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?YAPCBostonExploration

or join the mailing list:

Uri then gave away the books, including several new ones from O'Reilly.

I finished off the meeting by presenting two related JAPHs from
perlmonks.org that are valid both as Perl and as HTML.

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=480048

Next month's meeting will be on Tuesday, October 11, at MIT, E51-376.
Please contact me if you're interested in giving a presentation.

Ronald