On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Christopher Morgan wrote:

> I'm looking for an affordable web hosting service that offers mod_perl. I
> spoke with pair.com, who said mod_perl is only available on their dedicated
> servers, which cost $200 - $400 per month. Does anyone know of a better
> deal?

mod_perl is a security nightmare in a shared environment which is why you
will need to go the dedicated route. There are quite a few dead cheap
hosts out there, ev1 do one for $99/mth[1]. If that's too much
perhaps virtual hosting will suit you better, ev1 do them as do as do
spry.com[2]. I've not used either of these, just a quick browse on Google.

As always, you pays yer money, you takes yer chance !

Simon.
[1] http://www.ev1servers.net/hosting/dedicated.asp
[2] http://www.spry.com/vps-hosting/signature/

--